Friday, October 17, 2008

Precious Treasures, My First Post

First and foremost. Its Friday, theres 3 people in the office and my computer is too slow to render anything. So I made a blog. I hope Jon Levy makes a blog so I can blog about his blog. Robb has a blog, so everyone is getting blogs now.

So I spend a lot of time on my porch here in Austin, TX. I have no lights in my room and our house smells like cat pee and tuna (unrelated incidents) so I sit on the porch most nights and use it as one gigantic soap box. Armed with a cell phone and a guitar I sit and project to the world my ideas and songs. So now I'm creating this to project to even more people than those girls across the street that pass me with looks of disgust.

Topics that will be disgust here:

Robb's blog
JL's blog when he gets one
transportation
riding bikes
old time folk music
living in tepees
the advantages of a fibrous diet
not giving a fuck
etc.

No comments: